Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Jollibee @ IOI City Mall, Putrajaya

Went to IOI City mall after work to explore the new F&Bs that were recently opened in the new wing.
At first i thought of trying the Taco Bell, but this outlet is more appealing with its wide range of 'fastfood' items...
and also its colorful interior
As a first timer to Jollibee, I'm ambitious to try out as many items on their menu. I ordered a combo set meal consists of chicken joy (fried chicken), cheesy fries, bolognaise spaghetti and top up with a mango peach pie. Total price: RM23.50 nett
Here's how the packaging looks like:
the foods....yummmmzzzzz....i kept the mango peach pie for the next day.
Ordering can be done through the touch screen kiosk, and then pickup food items from the counter....Same method as any fastfood (KFC/McD).
As for the fried chicken, i opted for the spicy one. I got a piece of huge chicken breast with crispy skin and succulent meat...overall taste good, on par with Texas chicken.
Pricewise is almost like Texas Chicken range....so far the chicken quality is on par with Texas Chicken (maybe because it is a new outlet), hopefully they can maintain it over the years. Quick and friendly service too...
I left around 9:30pm when it was near the closing time, hence the empty tables.

3 comments:

PH said...

There is no Jollibee near me. If teh fried chicken is similar to Texas Chicken's then I can imagine since I have had that one. How was the spaghetti? Any good?

mun said...

Aha so u approve of the taste of this fried chicken unlike Lim fried chicken which you don't like. Ya, like pH I also want to know about the bolognaise spaghetti. How was it? Do you like it?

Nux V said...

PH & Mun: the bolognaise spaghetti has sliced sausages and cheese toppings. I'm ok with the taste (despite slightly cheesy). I will definitely order this again on my next visit coz i like sausages on spaghetti.

Pie in the Sky @ Skytropolis Genting Highlands

A pizza shop in Skytropolis. This is a hidden spot at the indoor theme park which no one notices, unless you happen to queue there for the r...