Saturday, October 8, 2022

Teppanyaki @ IOI City Mall

These days my colleagues and I worked alternate days in the office, hence we rarely have the chance to bump into each other.
Whenever we were in the office, we would go for dine-out at the nearby eateries.
This time she suggested for Teppanyaki coz the shop wasn't crowded during lunch, and there were ample seats available, hence no long waits.
3 of us shared this ais kacang. I was surprised that a teppanyaki shop serves this!
here's my order:
I had chicken teppanyaki set meal which comes with rice, miso soup, edamame, pickles and the teppanyaki platter itself. I like munching on the crunchy beansprout😋
there is also dessert in this meal - a konnyaku jelly cube (top left in the below pic, hidden by miso soup)
It was a hearty meal and the price is quite affordable (somewhere RM20+).
I will definitely be coming again.

5 comments:

mun said...

Good to know that you like and enjoy your meal. Do they stir fry the teppanyaki dish in front of you?

Nux V said...

Yes, but we did not sit facing the cooking counter. We sat at normal table which is further away.

mun said...

Oh, that is better else sit facing the cooking counter will smell a lot of oil and fumes.

Rose world said...

Oh, how I miss teppanyaki. But I hate it after done and go out with all those greasy smell. Lol.

Stacy said...

There is that whole pile of beansprout for you to munch your way through. But I see quite a lot of cabbage in there.

Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...