Thursday, June 16, 2022

Day 3 Breakfast @ Hard Rock Hotel, Penang

Day 3 is the final day of my hotel stay....by now i've tried most of the food served in breakfast, though some dishes rotate daily.
Here's my first round...
From the local section, i had fried meehoon, fried rice, tofu, and curry mutton
and as usual, their nasi lemak....it was delicious despite the spicy sambal
i standby with glasses of water and juices
2nd round.....
prawn noodles....it was spicy coz of the chili flakes...this one is damn good too!
dim sum and currypuff
Overall food option is better than Club Med (Cherating)....but can't compare apple-to-apple...coz is a different player....perhaps I shall compare it with the Hard Rock in Bali.
Dining ambience i would prefer Hard Rock Bali as it is more spacious though you can't find Malaysian food like nasi lemak, fried kuey teow or prawn noodles over there...
But nevertheless, both have standard breakfast stuffs such as cereals, toasts, fruits & pancakes (in case you are not into local/regional cuisines).
~~~~~~
After the breakfast, it's time to check out....
Well, i will miss this hotel very much....particularly their cool bar at the pool...yea, if you are staying at the ground floor (having direct access to the pool from the room), you can actually swim from your room to this bar located in the middle of the pool.
Here are some of the views i took from my room (on different time & days)
nice evening weather throughout my stay (except that it was hot during the day)
sunset - the purple-ish sky
till then, ciao!

5 comments:

mun said...

I would definitely eat the curry mutton with fried meehoon. That nasi lemak sambal would be too spicy for me. Thanks for the detailed writeup. If I ever go to Penang for a holiday I would stay in this hotel ground floor room with access to the bar in the middle of the swimming pool. Oops, but I don't know how to swim. Ah, motivation for me to learn how to swim then.

Rose world said...

The nasi lemak did looked delicious. Beautiful sunset shot.

contact.ewew said...

Whenever I stay in a hotel, the buffet breakfast is what I'm looking forward to the most...lol.

Stacy said...

Breakfast food looks 'kaw' with 'oomph'.

Oo I'd love to swim from my room to the bar!

Twilight Man said...

Waaaah!!! I am drooling at the food there. My next trip to my hometown is Hard Rock Hotel!!!

Flying Fish @ Oistins, Barbados

Barbados is known as "the land of the flying fish" which is also a national symbol of the country. So, off we went to try this fis...