Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Foodpanda Delivery - BSS Sate Tulang

I was craving for satay hence ordered some from a neighbourhood stall.
Not the best satay, but still OK (passable). 
Ordered the set of 30 sticks:
consists of 20 sticks chicken satay + 10 sticks beef satay.
Nasi impit (compressed rice) and cucumber were included with the set.
each chicken satay has a chunk of fats/skin. Not recommended if you dislike chicken fats. But i think it is quite standard everywhere (except those premium satays sold in hotels/established restaurants)
As for the beef, it was tough but taste good. Nevertheless we are not ordering the beef satay again.
Pricewise quite reasonable - RM26.49 inclusive of delivery 
We shall order this again but the next round shall be all chicken satays๐Ÿ˜‹

9 comments:

mun said...

Sounds tasty!!๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹ya, you are right, usually for the chicken satay, they will put a piece of chicken fatty bits or chicken skin there. Thanks for the warning. Tough beef is a no no no. Wah, you managed to get the rm8 voucher off. Good price!

Rose world said...

Looking at your photo, now I am craving for satay!!

PH said...

The satay looks very good. Ya lor, sometimes beef satay can be tough. I feel like ordering satay too, maybe this weekend. So long already did not eat satay.

contact.ewew said...

I miss satay....have not had it for a long time coz hardly venture out at night to tapau these days. There's a good stall in my neighbourhood...must check them out one of these days, not sure if they're still around..lol! :D

Libby said...

Same as PH, I am having satay this weekend, at Newton circle.

Your satays look delicious. Usually for satay, I will order pork.

Nancy Chan said...

Hubby and I love satay. We used to eat satay once or twice a month before the lockdown. We miss satay very much.

Twilight Man said...

I miss satay parties at home. I want to order 10 sticks for my dinner tonight. Yummy!

Stacy said...

Beef costs considerably more and has the tendency to end up tough. Chicken is definitely the safer option.

Karina said...

Kuenya enak kayaknya

Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...