Thursday, August 19, 2021

Foodpanda Delivery - Canton Kitchen

We missed the 'dai chow' dishes in Canton Kitchen. We had previously dined in and quite like the dishes there.
When it is available in Foodpanda 'Pandabox', i quickly tap tap and ordered my fav dish:
Sweet & sour fish slices
The portion is just enough for 3 (though it is written for 2 to 4 pax)
Meanwhile, this is the first time i tried their Guangxi chicken.
It is cooked with lotsa ginger and topped with fried shallots. If you dislike ginger/shallots taste, this is not for you.
The portion is small, about a quarter chicken and I wasn't given the lower chicken part (thigh/drumstick part). I would say it is just enuff for 2 pax (for moderate eaters).
The price is quite standard for restaurant dishes:
I prefer restaurant dine-in than ordering delivery for such dishes, but it is unsafe to dine-in at this moment....Hence the delivery shall make-do for the moment.
BON APPETIT!

8 comments:

mun said...

We also always order the sweet and sour fish fillets. Guang Xi chicken I am ok ok only with it. Good that you got pandabox discount, good price after discount. Today for fully vaccinated people, can dine in already. My dose 2 in next Monday so I cannot yet. What about you?

Libby said...

I like both the dishes which you ordered. Dining is allowed in KL since yesterday, will you be dining out? Meanwhile stay safe at the same time.

Nancy Chan said...

I like sweet sour fish slices too. I am fully vaccinated but prefer not to dine-in yet. Don't feel comfortable or safe.

Twilight Man said...

I will look forward to dine in soon. So many people kena Covid from home because the delivered food was infected. I saw the restaurants practice SOP and put tables far apart.

Stacy said...

Yeah nothing beats food served straight to you from the wok.

mun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rose world said...

Guangxi chicken looked tasty. So was the sweet and sour fish. I like it.

suituapui said...

Sweet and sour fish looks good. I wonder what fish they use, definitely not dory. Doesn't look like it. Here, they all use dory - not my favourite so I would go for sweet and sour whole fish, usually bawal hitam. Very nice.

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...