Sunday, February 7, 2021

Dinner @ Tasty Wok, Bukit Jalil before MCO 2.0

Before the second MCO starts, we had a round of family dinner eat-out at our fav place - Tasty Wok.
We ordered 5 dishes, they are:
Stout pork ribs
my fav deep fried squid in salted egg
claypot tofu with assorted veggies
assam steamed fish
and stir-fried romaine lettuce
let's dig in....nom nom nom.....
This place has become our fav eat-out for 'dai-chow' coz the food is priced reasonably and not much msg used. We don't feel thirsty at all after the meal.
Service was quick and the place is clean with plenty of space for social distancing.
The young boss is very cordial and even joked with us.
Total price: RM100.40 nett for everything including rice and tea for 5 pax, but we only paid RM100 (the boss omit that 40 cents).
BON APPETIT!

5 comments:

Libby said...

All the dishes ngam me. The young boss attached or not? Got chance or not? Quick quick, maybe we will hear wedding bells ringing this year, lol.

mun said...

Oh, this tasty wok is right next to friendship cafe. Oh, so the food is very nice. Ok, I go buy takeaway when I pass it next time. Thanks for recommending.

Tekkaus said...

Deep fried squid in salted egg is my fav too. LOL :D

Rose world said...

All are my favourite. Long time dud not go dining with whole family. Now my kids stay at home while me and hubby go out eat and tapau for them.

Stacy said...

Food looks so good. The next time there's a relaxation of MCO, I'm so going to rush to dine out. Or even better if the pandemic is really be beaten with the vaccine.

Pie in the Sky @ Skytropolis Genting Highlands

A pizza shop in Skytropolis. This is a hidden spot at the indoor theme park which no one notices, unless you happen to queue there for the r...