Wednesday, February 3, 2021

A&W

Had A&W a few weeks ago for lunch. It was an impromptu purchase as annoying sis passed by A&W on her way home.
She bought a Mozza burger set meal which comes with curly fries & root beer. We had large size for fries & root beer for sharing.
My fav curly fries since kid.
This is my first time trying Mozza burger. It is huge with thick beef patties (yes, 2 pieces of patties!)
The burger is almost the size of a Carl's Jr burger.
She add-on the order with ala-carte fried chickens - spicy and non-spicy. Can't differentiate by looking at them...
Not sure of the total price, but roughly less than RM30 for all the above.
Besides, she also bought a box of light cheesecake (RM15) from RT Pastry House.
soft and fluffy...similar to Japanese cheesecake....we put it into the fridge to be eaten cold.
On another note, I recently tried Julie's Le-mond chocolate hazelnut sandwich biscuit....It tastes awesome like Ferrero Rocher....i mean...a cheaper version of it๐Ÿ˜
BON APPETIT!

9 comments:

Rose world said...

I miss A&W curly fries. No outlet over here.

mun said...

During cny I will go eat at a&w. I think i have eaten Julie hazelnut sandwich biscuits but I prefer lemon Julie. I can't remember whether or not I have tried this light cheese cake from rt Pastry before or not. Maybe will go try. Wah, u enjoy eating with your sister so much no matter what you call her.

Tekkaus said...

This makes me crave for A&W. :D

PH said...

I want to try the A&W burger and see what I think of it. Wah! Cheesecake! I might bake one for CNY.

Stacy said...

Your annoying sis seems to be a pretty good sis. :p

That light cheesecake looks yums.

Nancy Chan said...

Now I feel like ordering all the different items to try. Long time haven't enjoy these items.....

Twilight Man said...

My brother loathes our annoying sis because she would even post articles in FB about dangers of smoking and tag him!! LOLOL

I just ate KFC's crispier fries last night and it is just like a curly fries being straightened! Muahahahaha Better eat A&W's version.

Libby said...

The A & W at Jewel Changi Airport is always long queue.

Nischay said...

Amazing food description available here! how to hide mutual friends in Facebook

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...