Friday, February 5, 2021

24 Hours Vietnamese Restaurant

The name of the shop is '24 Hours Vietnamese Restaurant' but in reality it operates until the permitted time allowed during MCO.
I went there on last year end (during CMCO), eventually wanted to try out a Thai restaurant recommended by annoying sis, but it was closed, hence ended up at this place.
This shop is run by Vietnamese who are fluent in Chinese mandarin. The chef and staffs speak in Vietnamese among themselves and they also sell some Vietnamese food products (noodles, coffees) in the shop.
My default order in a Vietnamese eatery:
Beef pho
which came with a plate of raw greens and blanched beansprouts.
Good that they provide mint leaves to 'cover' the gamey beef taste.
There are bottles of sauces (chili oil/flakes, sriracha etc) available at each table too.
Halfway eating...i dumped the greens and beansprout into the pho to soak up
I m greedy to order another item - spring rolls!
the fillings inside....taste good with the chili dip!
There goes my extravagant meal!
Total damage: RM24 nett for everything.
BON APPETIT!

6 comments:

mun said...

Oh, guess you are visiting your new condo unit there so go eat at this place. Usually we will dump all the raw basil n mint n beansprouts into the soup noodles before eating. I can't remember whether I have eaten beef pho soup after mco started in 18 March 2021. I think no, I have not. Never buy delivery for beef pho too.

Nancy Chan said...

It has been ages since I last eaten Vietnamese beef pho. I too will dump everything into the bowl of pho. Yummy spring rolls.

Twilight Man said...

Yum! Yums! I love their beefy soup with lots of beansprout and mint leaves.

PH said...

Oh my! I miss beef pho and those fried spring rolls. I am waiting for dine in to be allowed and one of the first things I want is Vietnamese!

Libby said...

Very reasonable price for such delicious looking food. Even though I do not take beef,but I am sure the beef pho tastes good!

Stacy said...

Oh I like Vietnamese food too. I'd dump all the greens in the hot soup immediate to 'cook' them and get rid of the raw taste.

Midam Korean BBQ Restaurant @ Sri Petaling

Previously in this blog, I have mentioned of wanting to try out this Korean restaurant. Well, that was years ago, before COVID.  After then,...