Friday, October 30, 2020

The WFH Meals & Burger King Double King

Finished the last box of mooncakes which we bought at discounted price - RM5 per piece of mooncake!
Now that i m WFH full time (again!)....we would sometimes tapao lunch from the nearby neighbourhood kopitiam.
Bought a pack of fried rice. We added some plain rice on it so that it is less oily and can be shared by 3 pax. 
Here's the Char Kuey Teow (with yellow noodles) bought at RM6.50
The lunch at home
Meanwhile, BK is having promotion from 12-3pm.
Double king burger (beef/chicken) at RM9.90 nett. It comes with fries, drinks and burger with double patties.
This was dine-out before the lockdown. The entire restaurant only have 4 tables occupied (including mine).
Thick fries and succulent burger patties...i will buy this again whenever there's chance.

12 comments:

Nancy Chan said...

The fried rice looks nice. I like to eat fried rice with bird's eye chilies. The burger looks yummy.

Twilight Man said...

I am thinking whether I should buy some TT's mooncakes that are selling at under RM5.00. I can freeze them!

I miss eating good Fried Rice. Your looked delicious even with white rice added. I see BK almost everyday yet I didn't walk inside. I must go check out since I love their thick cut fries.

Rose world said...

That is a good offer by BK. Unfortunately BK is too far and even it is nearer, I dont dare to go out now. Cases keep rising here.

Fried rice, anytime for me.

Nux V said...

Nancy Chan: yea, the fried is good to eat with bird's eye chilies.

Twilight Man: not sure if there is still TT mooncakes on sale now. The expiry date is somewhere early Nov. So, better be quick before they remove them from the shelves.

Rose world: Scary to see cases rising despite enforced movement control. Kuching is affected too?

mun said...

Only rm5 each for casahana mooncakes!? What a steal? Which coffee shop did you buy those fried rice and noodles. About MYR 10 for the bk set is good value for money. Hope bk will survive cos dunno how many ppl going to Midvalley mall nowadays cos I haven't been there for two weeks already. Last trip there was the time I bought bk King boxes.

Nux V said...

Mun: the BK king box is extended til 8 nov. The coffee shop is nearby morning market. I heard many ppl at The Gardens coz of Robinson's rumored closure.

mun said...

There are two morning markets. U mean the inner one nearer to endah parade? Not the one at the multi storey car park?

Nux V said...

Mun: yes the inner one.

PH said...

Such nice food! Next time I will wait after mooncake festival is over to buy the cheap mooncakes. LOL!

Nux V said...

PH: me too!

Libby said...

I like the mooncakes box. So colourful and so cute!

I prefer BK anytime than Mac.

So far today 4 imported cases in SG. No community and dormitory cases.

Stay safe Nux, stay safe Malaysia.

Libby said...

I just had CKT today. The cockles are not too tiny until unnoticeable, so I like it.

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...