Sunday, October 4, 2020

Fancy Mooncakes Box

At first glance, one would thought this as a coin box
But when u shake it, there is no coin insidešŸ˜’
Instead, there are mooncakes
Fancy box with the faƧade depicting the 4 seasons
Spring
Summer
Autumn
Winter
Cute and colorful...which one do u like the most?
This box can only fit 2 pieces of mooncakes
There is also a paper bag...taken from another brand (Casa Hana)
just as colorful as the box...it brought back memories of the olden days
the other side of the paper bag
We bought these mooncakes at half price...each piece costs around RM9+ or 10+
As of  now, the mooncakes are still on sale...the prices slashed to as low as RM5 per piece!
and it comes with fancy metal boxes too!

7 comments:

Rose world said...

I had Casa Hana mooncakes few years ago. Given by friend. This year, I had 3 boxes as gift. One is The Baker's Cottage, one is homemade mooncakes and another is Axian brand. Not yet finish Axian's mooncakes.

I love the box. So nice. Can be used as coin box.

mun said...

Nice box! I would have buy the mooncakes just to get the coin box, hehehe. Which brand is this? I like all 4 seasons. Too bad I am not going to any malls now so couldn't buy the heavily discounted mooncakes.

Tekkaus said...

I love how they put in a lot of thoughts into the fancy boxes. :D

Twilight Man said...

Wow! This is the best mooncake container I have seen. I love it. I will give you my address in case you want to throw away the coin box.

PH said...

I also got the "coin box" but from another brand and the design is quite pretty. I still got 4 more mooncakes to finish. LOL!

Nancy Chan said...

You can use the box to keep your coins. Very pretty box. I had enough mooncakes for this year.

Libby said...

I like the winter design. Very nice and fanciful packaging and boxes for the mooncakes.

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...