Monday, May 6, 2019

Restoran Azhaar Maju, Serdang

This mamak place is situated nearby the Serdang KTM station. I went there with colleagues for our lunch as someone was craving for their roti...
There is a selection of roti in their menu (like any other usual mamak)...such as roti canai, roti telur, roti sardine, roti bawang, roti petak, roti pisang, etc...
 I wanted to try their cheese naan but unfortunately they said the stove not ready...
Other than that, this place also provides western food (which is just so-so, according to my colleague)
 and Italian cuisine...LOL!
 I had beef murtabak at RM6...tastewise so-so only....
It came with sambal, dhal and curry as dipping.
I still prefer the murtabaks sold in Ramadan bazaar with generous minced meat and pickled onions.

5 comments:

Rose world said...

I only know how to enjoy roti canai, roti tisu and naan. Not so into murtabak.

PH said...

So international this place LOL!

mun said...

I like to eat lamb and beef murtabak. Their menu is like Murni.

Nux V said...

Rose world: murtabak is very much the same (like the other rotis) but stuffed with some yummy minced meat ;-)

PH: just another 'wannabe'...

Mun: Murni is better.

Libby said...

So far I only tried roti prata, don't think I have tried murtabak before. Murtabak is more filling with its meat stuffing.

Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...