Thursday, May 2, 2019

Dinner @ Siew Ming Restaurant, Sri Petaling

The parking here is terrible, especially during the weekend evening, nevertheless we still favor this place for dinner.
We had asam tilapia - looks fiery red but not spicy at all
 marmite pork ribs - super yummy with pork fats!
 minced pork with tofu - flavorful minced pork that goes well with rice
 and my fav stir fry sweet potato leaves with fermented beancurd sauce...
a satisfying dinner
Total bill is RM111, inclusive of rice and tea for 5 pax
BON APPETIT!

5 comments:

mun said...

I know Siew Ming eatery. Ate there a long long time ago. Food looks very flavourful with lots of gravy to eat lots of rice.

PH said...

The first thing that caught my eye was the marmite pork ribs! I love dishes with marmite.

Rose world said...

Assam tilapia. I would like that.

Nux V said...

Mun: yea, the dishes are flavorful. Nice to eat with rice.

PH: anything with pork ribs are fine with me ;-)

Rose world: my fav too.

Libby said...

What a satisfying meal.

D'Nats Sri Petaling

D'Nats First time trying D'Nats despite this stall has been around for quite some time. It is an established Malay warung that sells...