Monday, May 27, 2019

Longing for another getaway...

Mount Agung erupted last Friday and somehow it reminds me that I still have a few more photos that are yet to post...from my previous previous....Bali trip (yea, a lot of previous!)
 among the places I went is the turtle sanctuary
 some of the food we had...some kind of nasi pulut with fried chicken, soup, tempe and tahu...not so appetising but enough to fill up the hungry stomach
 flying fish..it was so crispy...I can even eat the bones
 horse carriage ride...nope, I did not try
the hotel that was bombed in 2002...
the most dangerous place is now the safest place to stay as every visitor will have to go through the bomb detector before entering the premise
 volcano sight-seeing...back then not many eruption!
 we were at a higher ground nearby these volcanoes, hence it was so cooling (like Cameron Highlands) despite the sunny day
 I also went cycling at Ubud...along the paddy fields at the hills
 got sunburned...and regretted my decision...lol!
 back to nature trail
 and finally an evening rest
wokay, I can now delete these pictures from my local disk....

6 comments:

Rose world said...

We were talking and planning for Bali next year and here we are. Heard about the volcano eruption. Lol.

Hope the volcano cools down and no more disaster. I have been wanting to go to Bali for so long.

PH said...

Bali is beautiful and I hope to make it there someday.

mun said...

my friend is going there next week. i wonder will her trip be affected. nice photos. good you clear some space on your local disk after deleting these photos.

Nux V said...

Rose world: the volcano seems active these days, there will still be minor eruption every now & then.

PH: go go go!

Mun: hopefully not...my sis is goin there too on next week.

Twilight Man said...

I saw Mount Agung while dining at a restaurant across on another volcano. Was it Gunung Bator? I had dreams that someday I would visit this Agung that is spewing ashes already! Scary la. I better head to Lake Toba!

Nux V said...

Twilight Man: I tink the one that u see is Gunung Bator...not sure if got any restaurant nearby Mount Agung...

Flying Fish @ Oistins, Barbados

Barbados is known as "the land of the flying fish" which is also a national symbol of the country. So, off we went to try this fis...