Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Sul So Dam

Sometime back in Oct 2016, I went exploring the neighbourhood and came across this bingsu shop that was newly opened.
it was a hot day and without hesitating, I went in for a 'shelter'
Plenty of seats, so I chose one in front of the big screen. Interesting k-pop MVs on the screen ;-)
 This place is sort of youngster hangout place during the weekend...but on weekdays u hardly see anyone around.
I ordered a red bean bingsu...I didn't know it was that huge!
 halfway eating already got bored, did not manage to finish...tastewise so-so only
learnt my lesson well - i shouldn't have attempt solo on bingsu~~~

3 comments:

mun said...

I have not tried this bingsu place. I dislike the bingsu at caffe bene but love the ones at HanBing. But I always bring many people to share with me, don't dare to eat one on my own because I know I won't be able to finish it and no way to keep it for another meal. Lolx!

Lotus said...

That time I also shared one Bingsu with my friend, as I know I cannot finish one on my own and it is more worth it to share

Nux V said...

Mun: lol, keep it for another meal?! Anyway, it's a hit and miss when it comes to bingsu, not all are nice. I'd prefer our ABC more.

Libby: yea, sharing is caring ;-) hehehe

HJ Seafood Restaurant, Kuchai Lama

First time dining in this restaurant. Paid RM100 per pax for the set lunch. Here's the menu.  It was for an event. Food was just so-so.....