Monday, December 5, 2016

Lavender, IOI City Mall

Usually after lunch, my lunch kakis will drop by Lavender to get some breads/pastries for our 'evening teatime'...
i dun usually have 'teatime', but i follow suit, hang out looking and enjoying the 'scene'...
yea, they do sell baked cheese tarts but i'm not into it...am aiming for Pablo & Tokyo Secret instead...
On certain days, when i feel like working late, i would however got myself a soft & fluffy bread...just a normal bread with no fillings inside...but still good to go...
but when i wanted some nicer 'bread' i would go for roti naan!
yes....dunk it in thick curry gravy...nom nommmmm!!!
well, u know where i would usually get my 'fix'!
 

6 comments:

mun said...

This lavender store looks exactly like the one in Midvalley! You eat naan in papparich or old town?

Twilight Man said...

I like to buy from Lavender too for their quality bakings. My wife has been suggesting that we eat at their dining cafe section as we saw many customers eating. Must be good.

Nux V said...

Mun: I think they have a standardized interior design across all outlets..LOL....u know me well...yea, it is Papparich ;-)

Twilight Man: yea their bread is aromatic, soft and fluffy...like those premium bread. Unfortunately this outlet in IOI city doesn't have dining section :-(

CL (RealGunners) said...

I personally don't like naan too much though. Roti planta for me XD

Nux V said...

RealGunners: I dun eat planta margarine....so no roti planta for me..

Hayley said...

I bought their breads and pastry before and personally think is nice! Lots of varieties too!

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...