Thursday, December 22, 2016

myBurgerLab - Part 2

After my first visit to myBurgerLab, I thought of getting another try with a more 'extravagant' burger...Hence this time I ordered the Ultraman 3.0 set meal. Instead of taking fries, I had mashed potato. The meal did not disappoint me this time, it was indeed a huge burger with overflowing salted egg yolk sauce...That's my kind of burger! well, this set is almost RM30 (after tax), but nevertheless it satisfies my cravings for huge & hearty burger!

5 comments:

The Wiggles said...

Try eating Hot Potatoes, Cold Spaghetti and Mashed Banana

Twilight Man said...

I love their burgers! All huge and delicious for money's worth.

mun said...

Salted egg yolk sauce?! Then I must go and eat this because I just love to eat salted egg yolk! You went to the OUG branch?

CL (RealGunners) said...

Hah?? First time I see mashed potato as a side in a pure burger place like this... Thought you're supposed to eat with your hands only...

Nux V said...

The Wiggles: these items are not available in BurgerLab ;-)

Twilight Man: yea, huge burgers. Recommended to go when u r super hungry...

Mun: yea, OUG branch.

RealGunners: they provide spork for the mashed potato.

Midam Korean BBQ Restaurant @ Sri Petaling

Previously in this blog, I have mentioned of wanting to try out this Korean restaurant. Well, that was years ago, before COVID.  After then,...