After my first visit to myBurgerLab, I thought of getting another try with a more 'extravagant' burger...Hence this time I ordered the Ultraman 3.0 set meal. Instead of taking fries, I had mashed potato. The meal did not disappoint me this time, it was indeed a huge burger with overflowing salted egg yolk sauce...That's my kind of burger! well, this set is almost RM30 (after tax), but nevertheless it satisfies my cravings for huge & hearty burger!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All around Casco Viejo, Panama
[ Throwback year 2023 ] Just posting some of the photos that I took 3 years ago while strolling Casco Viejo, the old town of Panama City. Ca...
-
Our neighbour gave us a bar of chococate as to thank us for taking good care of their orchids . Well, tis is not some ordinary chocolate bar...
-
A newly opened restaurant in Pinnacle mall, with Bali concept interior but serving mostly western food. This is their 3rd branch after Suban...
-
After one whole morning of exposing under the hot scorching sun, we opted for some indoors walk - at 1st Avenue mall... Surprisingly, Pe...

5 comments:
Try eating Hot Potatoes, Cold Spaghetti and Mashed Banana
I love their burgers! All huge and delicious for money's worth.
Salted egg yolk sauce?! Then I must go and eat this because I just love to eat salted egg yolk! You went to the OUG branch?
Hah?? First time I see mashed potato as a side in a pure burger place like this... Thought you're supposed to eat with your hands only...
The Wiggles: these items are not available in BurgerLab ;-)
Twilight Man: yea, huge burgers. Recommended to go when u r super hungry...
Mun: yea, OUG branch.
RealGunners: they provide spork for the mashed potato.
Post a Comment