Friday, December 9, 2016

Tenka Ramen @ Tenka by Bentoya

Ramen is one of my comfort food...
who can resists the warm broth and springy noodles?
well, just looking at it makes me drool.....
yumzzzz!!!
yea, i m still craving for this Tenka ramen...soupy and with flavorful pork, seaweeds and corns!
i slurped the whole bowl clean...with satisfaction
Bon Appetit!

4 comments:

CL (RealGunners) said...

Yeah me too, but ramen is kind of expensive. My alternative comfort food is M*g*i...

Somewhere in Singapore said...

I like ramen, but can't eat often, like what RealGunners mention, kind of expensive...

mun said...

This tenka by bentoya is only in IOI city mall so this means I can't try because I don't think I will go there after being there a long time ago since it is located quite far away from my place. How much did this bowl of ramen cost? More than RM20?

Nux V said...

RealGunners: I know u can cook wonderful M*g*i....hehehehe!

Somewhere in Singapore: yea, once in awhile is ok ler...jst give myself a treat ;-)

Mun: yes, it is more than RM20...somewhere RM26 after tax & service charge.

HJ Seafood Restaurant, Kuchai Lama

First time dining in this restaurant. Paid RM100 per pax for the set lunch. Here's the menu.  It was for an event. Food was just so-so.....