Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All around Casco Viejo, Panama
[ Throwback year 2023 ] Just posting some of the photos that I took 3 years ago while strolling Casco Viejo, the old town of Panama City. Ca...
-
Our neighbour gave us a bar of chococate as to thank us for taking good care of their orchids . Well, tis is not some ordinary chocolate bar...
-
A newly opened restaurant in Pinnacle mall, with Bali concept interior but serving mostly western food. This is their 3rd branch after Suban...
-
After one whole morning of exposing under the hot scorching sun, we opted for some indoors walk - at 1st Avenue mall... Surprisingly, Pe...

5 comments:
We'd like some of those fries
I think it is better that a grown up eat this meal than a kid because it is mostly very processed food which I don't think is very healthy to be given to children, maybe except for the orange juice if it is freshly squeezed. Good to hear that you enjoyed the meal! Carpe Diem! :)
You did what I always wanted to do but never do. I think if big size kid like me order kids meal, will be looked upon as satu macam by the staff >.< ...
The Wiggles: pls help yourself with those fries...LOL ;-)
Mun: I totally agree...I dun understand why they categorize this as kid's meal when it is more appropriate to be enjoyed by the grown up...it made me 'feel' awkward when ordering this like 'satu macam' (quoting RealGunners)although I dun care much about what people think.
RealGunners: just go ahead! heck cares what tht staff thinks...but be prepared as others might stare at your food ;-)
I have ordered some Kiddies meals before too as I only wanted to munch something light. I can just pretend that I ordered for my kids.
Post a Comment