Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Starbucks

My 'ambitious' colleague wanted to treat me free cake...so I look around but found none that I liked...
hence I stood at a corner and observe people while the rest went to buy coffee
and well, tis is the usual caffeine place that we never fail to go after meal at IOI city mall. Btw, I dun take coffee...most of the time I was accompanying them.
ok, I better get back to work...still hav tonnes of tasks waiting to b completed....
hopefully I could get thru tis week!

4 comments:

mun said...

Wah, got offer to eat free cake also dunwan. Fingers crossed that you complete everything that you need to complete by this week soon. Gambateh! Good luck!

Twilight Man said...

I love to relax at Starbucks with my wife just for our weekly long chat over coffee. I think they have the best pure chocolate cakes in town! Your friend is nice!

Nux V said...

Mun: have to 'guai guai' follow his command after taken the cake...so, no thanks, lol! phew....am still 'floating' at the moment...

Twilight Man: really? I should try their choc cake then....

CL (RealGunners) said...

WTF? Free cake, you don't have to like also can randomly pick one what?!

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...