Monday, October 27, 2014

I received the ECOVER Laundry Liquid!

Earlier this month i've registered for a free sampling via a link directed from Princess Ribbon's blog. Well, it is "exclusive for her loyal blog readers" and is limited to only first 30 registrants...
so i tot i might be out...
but then, a Poslaju man came over to my house on last Friday and handed me a package
yea, the freebie has arrived....woohoo!!!
well, she earlier wrote a lengthy testimonial of this product, so i'm not gonna elaborate more on that!
***actually i haven't try using yet...
anyhow, thanks Princess for the freebie!

4 comments:

RealGunners said...

Poslaju?? Okay, now I know what is it that I am going to collect tomorrow. I was expecting something else actually...

mun said...

I signed up too but no nothing for me. Guess I was too late to sign up. :( NuxV, Please use and review ok?

Princess Ribbon said...

Wow, good to see this sweetie.. You got an Ecover, haha.. They sent me 3 types of detergents, I like 2 of them, to be really honest.. The other one, err, still inside my laundry basket..

Nux V said...

RealGunners: haha...u too had registered for that freebie? alrite, let's review & blog about it!

Mun: sure will do ;-)

Princess Ribbon: one still un-use? gimme gimme...I try on your behalf and do the review, haha!

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...