Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Casco Viejo, Panama
[ Throwback year 2023 ] Just posting some of the photos that I took 3 years ago while strolling Casco Viejo, the old town of Panama City. Ca...
-
Our neighbour gave us a bar of chococate as to thank us for taking good care of their orchids . Well, tis is not some ordinary chocolate bar...
-
A newly opened restaurant in Pinnacle mall, with Bali concept interior but serving mostly western food. This is their 3rd branch after Suban...
-
After one whole morning of exposing under the hot scorching sun, we opted for some indoors walk - at 1st Avenue mall... Surprisingly, Pe...

3 comments:
No boss, mm sai jou lah, let it die! XD
Wah, you super woman lah!
RealGunners: haha...mm sai jou? u wish! my boss is constantly bugging me 'remotely' via emails, messengers, sms, watsapp...If I let "it" die, when he comes back, "I die"...
Mun: thx..but I ain't super woman...like a dead fish now :-(
Post a Comment