Friday, April 4, 2014

Waku Waku @ Mid Valley again...

It was a Friday, not even the weekend, but this place is so jam-packed with patrons. This would be my second time dining at Waku Waku. Ambience-wise, it still looks the same from my last visit. Food is considerably okay with reasonable price.
So, i guess mostly people prefers Waku Waku for affordable Japanese food.
being alone, i was directed to a 2-seater corner table, hence i got the best view of the overall dining area.
 the service is unfortunately slow...it took like 20 minutes or more for the main course to be served upon ordering...
i have more than enuff time to arrange my table like such and play with the utensils ;-)
 finally, my rice arrived, served with a bowl of hot piping miso soup!
yummielicious!
worth the wait...
heart big bowl to the max!
alrite, not jst the bowl, the rice itself with the teriyaki chicken is a great combination,
well, seems like I'm ordering the same thing as my previous visit!
but this time it was served with some pickled Japanese cucumber
 and chawanmushi (steamed egg)
 i hope to order more from the menu but budget constraint and my stomach couldn't fit in anymore...
perhaps next time...

No comments:

Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...