Every living being here is a survival, whether or not they can survive long will largely depends on their sustanability...towards challenges.
I'm glad that i have gone thru it, though the challenges keep on comin'. And i m pleased to have done a good job, at least to my expectation.
Well, there was jst too much things happening around that boost up my confidence, not just about performance-wise, but also management skills and decision making.
To count my blessings, i have a list here, somethin' for me to ponder upon to cheer up my life whenever i'm down...
- Big boss (of "Director" ranking) came back this week after a month away, and somehow, i was anxious for fearing that he might pick on me for my mistake (which i may not know). But, instead of the negative thought that i have, i was surprise that he didn't. In fact, i was called upon to join the management meeting, and to contribute some say in the meeting. Such an honour!
- Big boss started to speak to me directly regarding happenings in the team, he is treating me as if i'm a trusted sources to relay info to the lower level. And he spoke nicely to me, with full respect and even offering some e-books for my references.
- Perhaps my current sucking direct boss may have felt treated on this whole situation? Anyhow, that is not my concern, somehow, he should already knw by now that i m valuable and can't be simply treated rudely (like how he treat others).
- I was given the 'honour' to try my skill in writing management report and to submit to big boss...Was glad to have this responsibility!
- Managed to juggle between management and own worktasks...submitting deliverables on time.
- Was again honoured that even a manager from other dept is seeking my help.
- My trick on projecting a good & efficient 'image' works, both to my direct boss and big boss. At least they dun tink i m a late-stayer all the time!
- Made a good decision on which group to join for today's lunch...coz the other site was like spending over $50++ for a simple meal!
- Managed to install whatapps & barcode scanner in my mobile.
- I have some good colleague who supports me all the time.
- My sucking direct bos being teased by big boss for being bad taste! And thankfully i did not follow the big group for their luncheon. I was having my first ever indian vegetarian buffet lunch with a "better group" for only $8++. No regrets.
Post a Comment