Thursday, June 19, 2008

Colonial Buildings

The buildings are just so magnificent! Looks even better when painted in colors.
Below are some pictures I took during my previous visits to the former ‘Straits Settlements’.

I wanted to stay in this gothic hotel...
Nice tiles!
These tiles were seen at Peranakan House in Georgetown
Pre-war building
Chinatown, Singapore
Blue effect, minutes before sunsets
Chinatown, Singapore
Green effect. I love this building!
Chinatown, Singapore
A shop selling Bao's (buns)
My house.
You believe???
Georgetown, Penang
My next destination would be Malacca!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chinatown in spore? is there a need for chinatown in spore?
I thought the whole country is swarm by chinese.
I think they need angmohtown!

xniquet said...

did you ta pao old chang kee ka ? XD

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...