Friday, January 18, 2008

Joyride NO MORE...

How often do you go for a joyride? Well, I dun normally do it…
Only on certain occasions - when I have plenty of free time AND petrol tank is full AND the weather is good (which is not too sunny AND is not raining).
When all the conditions are met, I will hit the road like nobody business. It has been almost a year since I last ventured into some foreign places (ok lar, still in M’sia).
Nowadays, my lil’ Liz isn’t as mighty enuff as in few years back. Places which I have conquered from my expedition are mainly around Klang Valley (nothing to be proud of lar!)…and in all occasions, I managed to reach destination and return home safely, since those places are within 100km radius from home…Though, it seems like simple for most of you out there, but getting to some unknown places while traveling on highways could send chills up spine, especially when you are alone driving a lil’car. Anything could happen, in a country where road bullies and mat rempits are rampant…Nowadays, I m being ‘forbade’ from joyride due to many of such (reported and unreported) cases.
Oh, how I miss joyride so much!

6 comments:

3POINT8 said...

ahaha, when the petrol is full...
That will never happen to the car I drive.

Nux V said...

LOL! then u must be the ultimate kaki lepak!

xniquet said...

uncle dan makcik jangan bakar itu petroluem manyak manyak, answer the al gore's call and save the earth. But if still really wanna joy ride, go together la you two, i happened to think you two make a great couple, if anyone disagree with me please say so, if not i will assume 3point8 and nux will be quite a pair ...YAY!!!!!!

Nux V said...

ooi, uncle x! apa pakcik makcik hah?!!
summore spreading rumours over at my blog! u memang nak kena nie...ciss!!!

C said...

LOL!! FUNNY!!!! Firstly, kinda normal when I read the 2 comments then suddenly pakcik makcik come out? then two become couple? HAHAHA!
Btw, Joyride is cool..but, not in KL.. :P

Nux V said...

canny har: hey....u r back! yea, joyride is cool...perhaps not in M'sia (anymore);-)
mr.X is missing pinksterz so much, and the fact tht pinksterz likes kenichi...tht's why he is starting to imagine things...wuakakaka! YAY!

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...