Monday, November 17, 2014

It's about year end...

It's gonna be year end soon, and i can't wait for the year end sale & Chrismassy atmosphere @ shopping malls!
and of-course, year end would mean skool holidays and more weddings too. I miss out alot of my cousins' weddings coz of work related deadlines ;-(
This is a blurry pic sent to me via Whatsapp of my cousin sis wedding. Darn, she is few years younger than me and she is already married!
I'm looking forward for some get-together dinner/party & good food as well. Btw, the below is just another home-cooked meal pic that i received from Whatsapp some time ago, It's a way my sis asking me to go home for dinner since they were happily munching on abalone...
Yea, she even reserved that small portion for me (see tht smaller bowl?)
Am looking forward towards D.E.C.E.M.B.E.R...

8 comments:

[SK] said...

ah, you reminded me how fast time has passed!! and soon it's going to be December and then even sooner, it's going to be 2015!! oh, one more year older~~ :p

RealGunners said...

Hahaha! So did you end up going home for dinner?

Nux V said...

SK: yea, time flies ;-)

RealGunners: yeapz, sure i did!

mun said...

Wah you have such delicious home cooked meals for dinner! You eat abalone in normal meals? Double wah!

Yee Ling said...

Yea...so fast is coming to the end year.I m looking forward to the Christmas celebration edy..haha

Nux V said...

Mun: haha i seldom have home cooked meals, and tht abalone dish is once-in-a-blue-moon, which is the reason my sis snaps a pic of it ;-)

Yee Ling: me too! can't wait for the malls to deck up their halls!

Princess Ribbon said...

Christmas is coming! Yay! Beautiful season, ♡ it.. Ooohh I'm attracted to the last picture.. Delicious home cooked dinner.. Love that steamed fish and abalone+broccoli..

煒霖 said...

Can't wait to get into December, my favorite month of the year because Christmas and then new year, which are so much fun!! =]

The Loaf, Nu Sentral

[ Throwback ] This was my lunch sometime ago in early December when the team had meeting with our boss in Nu Sentral. I ordered the chicken ...