Friday, November 7, 2014

Friday Entertainment - Park Boram Beautiful (예뻐졌다)

Occasionally, I watched M countdown (K-pop chart) coz i enjoy seeing cute dances & pretty girls/boys..LOL!
It was sometime last month that i discovered this catchy tune. While i might not agree with the message brought in the lyrics coz it emphasizes on the outer appearances rather than inner beauty. The Koreans have definitely perceived 'beautiful' as something that boost confidence, and sadly enuff their beauty is more of like outer appearances (which explains the reason plastic surgeries are norm in that country).
Anyhow, sit back & enjoy this song with cute dances from the beautiful singer Park Bo Ram....
 just in case you are not aware of, Park Bo Ram was a contestant in Superstar K2 (a singing competition). She was kinda plump back then in 2010. She shed about 32kgs prior to her debut.
Below is the MV of the similar song...
she does look good, ain't she?

4 comments:

Princess Ribbon said...

Hmm, not a fan of K-pop, I did not put the Korean channel into my favourite list in Astro, so I never come across any Korean thingy everyday, hehe.. But I have to say they are very pretty :)

RealGunners said...

Ah good, you must know that I am working late again and post something to boost my spirits! Thanks, friend! :D

mun said...

Hahaha I see you have made someone very happy here. :D

Nux V said...

Princess Ribbon: haha...definitely agree!

RealGunners: u enjoy watching K-Pop too? anyway, u r welcomed, haha!

Mun: yea hor, someone shiok sendiri when seeing the cute pretty dancers and singer!

The Loaf, Nu Sentral

[ Throwback ] This was my lunch sometime ago in early December when the team had meeting with our boss in Nu Sentral. I ordered the chicken ...