Friday, May 20, 2011

I 'heart' Samurai Pork Burger

Warning: This is not a commercial write-up and is not advertising on behalf of McDonalds.

Here's my comfy couch at the hotel. Do you noticed sometin' edible?
It's the PORK BURGER!!!
 so damn "syiok" first time having PORK burger
 luv it luv it luv it...to the MAX
 wish that i could have it more often, but i only hav ONE day. One pathetic day to try all things "Thai" before departing back the next day.
Anyhow, the next morning, i was havin' this in the hotel. Plenty of food to choose from.  
Was havin' a lil' of everythin'. See how full my plate is! 
yea, shameless me! 
BON APPETITE !

No comments:

Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...