Thursday, May 5, 2011

Stunningly Beautiful

It's almost 7pm now and i m in the office,  not wanting to finish off my work, and not wanting to go home. Anyway, that isn't an issue though. I was like browsing for Kate and Pippa Middleton photos lately coz i found them stunning and well-groomed, something that i m lack of. It took my breath away when seeing the photos of these two beautiful ladies, both the bride and her bridesmaid...
 My eyes were glued to the tv from the moment i saw her on-screen, she's heart capturing, physically perfect from head to toe, how i wish i m her.
awesome, with that smile on her face, it takes my breath away...
btw, this is what i had for Mother's Day, nope, i dun buy it, sis did.
hmmnn, i was thinking when will sis get married? i would like to be her bridesmaid and dress elegantly like Pippa!

No comments:

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...