Friday, May 20, 2011

Four Points by Sheraton - The Room

Frankly speaking, i'm a cheapskate person. I will capture as mch photo of "all things beautiful" for as long as my camera battery could last. The below is my favorite working spot during my stay @ BKK.
The place was like a mini gallery. The moment i stepped into my room, i was 'wow-ed' by its appearance!
 it has some old pictures hung on the wall...i wonder if it's the same for all other rooms?
 hope not.
Anyhow, here's what they offer for snacks.
 some liquor, chips, and....a box of....
condom???
 the fridge has plenty of drinks and you wouldn't die from thirst
 some chocolates too
 meanwhile, the wardrobe has all these
 the view of the room entrance
 and uh-hu...my comfy bed
the bath tub where i soaked myself in a foam bath
 the overview of the bathroom basin
 and the shower area
 even the bathroom has some pictures!
 towels, soaps, toilet roll, facial tissue etc
 the artistic carving on the mirror
 and the best thing is that you can open the slider door from the bathroom, overlooking the room and facing the TV! btw, it has multiple channels to choose from!
 the normal basic gadgets at the bedside
 in case u r lost on what to do, here's a guidance for your reference!
But i think taking pictures in this room is enuff to occupy my time now.
Cool?
This room is simply amazing...

No comments:

Flying Fish @ Oistins, Barbados

Barbados is known as "the land of the flying fish" which is also a national symbol of the country. So, off we went to try this fis...