Friday, August 14, 2026

Treasure Isle Hotel

The office admin in BVI booked me a hotel located further away as the place that my colleagues used to stay (Maria's by the Sea) is fully occupied.
This entire block (not sure if it is part of the hotel, don't care to check) but it is vacant and looks dark and creepy at night.
It is facing the sea with yachts and cruise ship docking nearby, so I guess the view must be nice if staying in those rooms.
I'm staying in a chalet-like room. It is a 2-storey building and mine is at the upper floor.
The rooms are connected by an outdoor walkway. You'll get wet when it rains.
This walkway leads you to the side gate that is unguarded. I'm abit skeptical of the hotel's security coz anyone can just enter the hotel compound through the side gate and easily gain access to the room if they got tool to open the room lock. There are surveillance cameras, but that couldn't do much.
Not far from my room, there is a hotel pool and the hotel's only cafeteria with pricey food.
Yes, that's the hotel's main gate.
The receptionist left at 7pm and after then there's no one at the counter. But if any emergency, you can dial the number provided.
This place was so quiet throughout my 2-weeks stay....On certain nights, I came out to count how many rooms having the lights on. Only 2 rooms! Does that mean only me and another tenant?
Other than staffs, I hardly see anyone in cafeteria, lobby nor at the pool....As if no one stay there except me...hahaha!
And the housekeeping staff, I think the most around 3 person. I know one of them by name coz she is so friendly and got the time to chat with me while I was in the room. All in all, I counted the number of staffs perhaps around 10 including chefs, assistant chefs, receptionist and housekeeping staffs.
As for the food....they have menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner but the items are quite limited.
beef steak
salmon steak
some sort of grilled chicken
shrimp carbonara pasta
There you go, the menu with actual name of the dishes.....
*not my lazy description above😂
Prices are in USD.

No comments:

Treasure Isle Hotel

The office admin in BVI booked me a hotel located further away as the place that my colleagues used to stay (Maria's by the Sea) is full...