Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Fluffed again...

If I want to have fish & chips with waffle this is the place to go!
Despite a 'cafe', the ordering system is fast-food style. Order & pay at the counter and will be given a number. Then, they will deliver the food to your table.
Paid RM31.90 nett for this.
FOC plain water in a jar. Overall, a good meal. The fish (i think is dory) is fried till perfection with crispy batter. Tartar sauce and sriracha mayo pair well with the fish.
You can opt for full waffle or half waffle. I had the half waffle, and it was perfectly done - spongy inside with a crispy crust.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bought a gimbap and an onigiri from FM. The salmon in the onigiri is cooked, not raw as in the picture. It is like canned mayo tuna texture, with slight wasabi taste, which is quite tasty. I will buy this again.
The cheese sausage gimbap that I usually buy in a bento box packaging (2 rolls in a box for RM11.90) is now available in a plastic sheet packaging like this. Quite handy (to bring around) and priced at RM7.50 nett.
I got discount on the onigiri. Yay!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Outside the Gu-On Korean restaurant, there is a stall (belongs to Gu-On) that prepares hotteok and daohui (taufufa).
I think customer will need to order and pay inside first, then come out to collect these items once they're done.
the hotteok are cheese based....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A new kopitiam in the neighborhood, right behind Mcdonald's....opens from morning till evening/night, but nighttime only certain stalls open.

No comments:

Fluffed again...

If I want to have fish & chips with waffle this is the place to go! Despite a 'cafe', the ordering system is fast-food style. Or...