Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Ehsania

Another newly opened eatery - this time a mamak shop
It was opened not long ago....perhaps beginning August...
I was so excited to try their food and ended up eating nasi kandar and roti kosong.
Roti kosong, served with curry gravy, dhal curry and sambal. Freshly prepared upon order. Hot and fluffy.
This is their nasi kandar counter. The menu is also displayed on these screens.
I had chicken kurma, deep fried bittergourd and cabbages. RM13.90 for this plate of rice.
They have burger stall and tandoori chicken stall located outside the shop too.
I should try them one day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Went to Warakuya again....this time i had their 'Hungry Bento'....suitable for a hungry ghost like me.
The set comes with a chicken ramen and the side dishes - chicken kaarage, salmon sushi, gyoza and bacon with enoki mushroom skewers.
[Below] The newly renovated interior
This place seems to be popular and always have queue during the weekends.

2 comments:

mun said...

Y r u a 👻 ?

mun said...

Let me find where is this Ehsania. Didn't notice it. Thanks for the review

Ehsania

Another newly opened eatery - this time a mamak shop It was opened not long ago....perhaps beginning August... I was so excited to try their...