Wednesday, July 8, 2026

Chicken Sabroso @ Costa del Este

Sabroso means tasty in Spanish. So, when you see this name, you'll get the impression that the chicken here is tasty😂
That 'lured' me into trying this place. But why is the place so empty?
Am I too early or the food is not nice?
Anyway, it is a fast-food restaurant where you order and pay at the counter. They have roasted chicken, poke bowls, finger food and burritos too.
I ordered a Combo Completo which came with drinks.
It has white rice (arroz blanco), fried plaintain (tajadas), coleslaw and black beans (frijoles). It supposed to have 2-piece chicken, but I got an extra piece, making it 3! Yay, I'm a happy kid!
Chicken tastes so-so, but I like black beans with rice....hence I only come to this place to get my full meal with rice & beans.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The office lobby. The hanging lamps are switched on when the skies turn dark.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The apartment pool. I enjoyed hanging out here in the evening and had the view of ladies in bikini😉
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A place to hang out nearby the apartment - mostly restaurants/pubs, but there's also a kid's playground
TAF stands for 'TheVelopers Alternative Future'
But I usually go to the nearby mall (Town Center mall) for a cooler place to hang out.
Heart shape decorations for V-day.
yellow taxi....I have not ride on Panama taxi before...I usually took Uber.
Next to the Town Center mall, there is a 'Do it center' which is something similar to HomePro + Mr.DIY + ACE Hardware store combination but in a 3-storey building. It closes at 8pm, same as the mall next door.

3 comments:

PH said...

I learnt a Spanish word today. Too bad the chicken was not delicious. I also like black beans with rice which I ate at Chill's.

mun said...

I wonder how the black beans with rice taste like. Did they use olive oil for it?

Stacy said...

Googled this frijoles. Can't quite imagine how it would taste like although the description does sound tempting.

Warakuya Smoked Duck Ramen

Back at Warakuya for some Japanese food fix. I had Japanese mashed potato (RM8.90++) There are thinly sliced cucumbers hidden beneath....fou...