Monday, July 27, 2026

Warakuya Smoked Duck Ramen

Back at Warakuya for some Japanese food fix.
I had Japanese mashed potato (RM8.90++)
There are thinly sliced cucumbers hidden beneath....found that it is drizzled with sesame dressing too.
Smoked duck ramen (RM21.90++)
There are 3 slices of very flavorful smoked duck....
Quite tasty....
FOC dessert - taro flavored konyaku 
Overall, a good meal. The bill came to RM35.70 after service charge and tax.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What's this? nasi lemak?
Nah.....it is mee siam with curry chicken drumstick and fried egg (RM16.50 nett)
The curry chicken gravy is so oily!
Well, it tastes good though....

4 comments:

mun said...

The mee siam is from Thong Kee?
I haven't been to warakuya at Sri Petaling yet. Don't think I will ever get to eat there due to timing issue 😂

Nux V said...

Nam Heong. You've eaten dinner at 7pm recently, so this warakuya could be possible since it opens at 11am✌

mun said...

Dinner cos with makan group. My spouse eats early at 8 am and I don't think he wants to wait till 11 am for this like he waited for ayam gepuk lot 96. 😂

PH said...

Very nice meals. I have not had ramen in a while and not yet come across smoked duck ramen. The sambal and curry in your mee siam though oily, looks good. I would eat it!

HJ Seafood Restaurant, Kuchai Lama

First time dining in this restaurant. Paid RM100 per pax for the set lunch. Here's the menu.  It was for an event. Food was just so-so.....