Friday, April 19, 2024

Pie in the Sky @ Skytropolis Genting Highlands

A pizza shop in Skytropolis. This is a hidden spot at the indoor theme park which no one notices, unless you happen to queue there for the rides😂
This shop sells pizza, soft drinks and ice-cream. Simple menu consisting of 8 pizza flavors.
I ordered the seafood pizza which has crabstick and onion.
Waited 10-15 minutes for this. It came out piping hot with melting cheese....
Just right in front of this pizza shop is this colorful and bright but chaotic view....
While enjoying my pizza, there were nearby people screaming on top of their lungs, clinging to their dear life with those scary rides (definitely not from the ferris wheel). 
It was from those rides that flung people at high speed or spin them upside down 360 degrees, which are not for beginner! I don't think i can take those rides. My heart will jump out😱

4 comments:

PH said...

Was the pizza good? I have been on the ride that spin 360 degrees together with my partner. It was not a fun experience >.< I had my eyes closed the whole time and everybody was screaming. No more!

Rose world said...

My kids would love pizza. They much prefer this than rice. Lol.

Twilight Man said...

I wouldn't be able to enjoy a good pizza with people screaming for their lives.
I remember taking such 360 degrees roller coasters at Ocean Park HKG.

mun said...

I haven't been on these 360 degrees rides and won't be doing so because at my age I think I will die of heart attack if I go on these rides. The pizzas look like those pizzas from Aeon supermarket food court.

Al Diafah @ Sri Petaling

It has been some time since I last had middle eastern food. Last time, me & colleagues would drive to Precinct Diplomatik (Putrajaya) to...