Monday, August 14, 2023

Trying out Krispy Kreme in Panama

As mentioned in my previous post, I made a note to come back to the Krispy Kreme 'building' coz i wanted to try out their donuts and see if there's any difference with ours.
Well, flavors all the same. The only difference is the price😆
and somehow they don't have the half dozen box, but instead double dozen (24 pcs)!
buying a piece is not enuff to satisfy my craving, so i went for a dozen, since there is no smaller option than that.
The classic Krispy Kreme box!
I simply pick and choose by pointing and mumbling the flavors in my lousy Spanish pronunciation.
Total price: USD14.49
Feast time! woo-hooo!
most of my picks are choc, honey glazed, and sugar coated.
Only one cinnamon (top right).
All are delicious, though slightly sweet. Sugar-overloaded!
I finished all these in within 3-4 days. 
It has been awhile since i bulk-eating donuts like this.

1 comment:

mun said...

I like to eat donuts too 😁🤤 although I shouldn't eat them but I do so I will buy them to try too like you did.

BBQ Barn @ Rockley, Barbados

One of the weekend we have to support users and the session ended around 11:50am. I was already hungry by then coz i woke up early and didn&...