Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Assorted chips in one pack 'Golpe con todo ranchero'

I discovered this pack of assorted chips from the convenient store below my Panama apartment. It was the last pack, so I thought it must be good.
I grab the last pack. Can't remember the exact price but it is cheaper than Lays. It is somewhere USD3.50~ for this huge pack of chips. It is imported from Colombia.
Inside this bag, there are:
#1 plantain chips....
#2 Tozinetas Fred chips....
Upon googled I found out that it means bacon chips, but i did not taste any bacon in it, more like just potato starch.
and lastly, 
#3 crinkled cut potato chips.
Such a clever way of having 3-in-1 chips in one bag. Definitely for someone glutton like me😀
~~~~~~~~
[Below] A glimpse of my quiet nite/evening in the apartment.
Yea, the dining table is also my working desk when at home. The house owner has the dining wall painted/drawn with a portrait. This masterpiece is drawn in chalk.

2 comments:

Tekkaus said...

let me say that I absolutely love discovering unique snacks, especially when they come in a 3-in-1 pack like this! 🌮🍟 It’s like a flavour adventure waiting to happen. And the fact that it’s imported from Colombia makes it even more intriguing. 💃

Your description of the chips got my mouth watering. From the plantain chips to the Tozinetas Fred chips (bacon-flavoured, huh? 🥓) and the crinkled cut potato chips, it sounds like a delicious combination. Who can resist such a clever snack idea? Certainly not someone like me who appreciates variety and indulgence! 😋

mun said...

The masterpiece is like someone looking at the occupant of the house. 3 in 1 chips would all disappear into my tummy. Yums!

BBQ Barn @ Rockley, Barbados

One of the weekend we have to support users and the session ended around 11:50am. I was already hungry by then coz i woke up early and didn&...