Sunday, August 6, 2023

Don Don Donki @ IOI City Mall, Putrajaya

DDDK opened a new outlet at IOI City Mall new wing and it is a huge one. There is a dine-in area and food counter that prepares warm food.
Some ready-to-eat foods packed nicely.
Prices are reasonable too....I would prefer the variety over here than AEON.
There is so much to choose from, from chicken karaage to okonomiyaki, takoyaki....etc
There are bento boxes too.
Unfortunately i have already eaten, else i would have buy some.
Maybe next time...

4 comments:

Rose world said...

Wish we have DDDK here. Nice catchy setting.

Tekkaus said...

The variety of options, from chicken karaage to okonomiyaki and takoyaki, is making my mouth water. 😋 It’s great to hear that they have a dine-in area and a food counter that prepares warm food. The prices being reasonable is definitely a bonus too! 🙌 I wish we had a DDDK outlet here in Melaka, just like you do. 🤞 The catchy setting and the fact that there’s so much to choose from make it even more enticing.

mun said...

DDDK is going to open in midvalley mall too. I have walked past the branch in lot 10 but didn't go in.

PH said...

I heard a lot about it when DDDK first opened. But I don't have one near me.

BBQ Barn @ Rockley, Barbados

One of the weekend we have to support users and the session ended around 11:50am. I was already hungry by then coz i woke up early and didn&...