Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Lazy Saturday

Saturday was a lazy day for me, and with the hot weather in Panama (very much like Malaysia weather) I don't feel like goin out at all.
Mr-Nice-Guy texted me that he would order some delivery and asked if i m interested to try.
Of course it is a 'Yes' from me!
He arranged to have it delivered to my doorstep...
And when it says doorstep, it really mean right in front of the door!
I thought of goin down to the lobby to pick up my food, but then the delivery woman came up, with the accompaniment of a kind resident who tag her into the elevator, right up to my floor. Such a great service.
Here's the surprise. I don't know what he ordered, although he mentioned about some local grilled stuffs, but as long as it is edible, then it's fine.
USD16 for this box of grilled meats and cassava. There is also salads tucked inside the box. There are 3 types of sauces provided. I guess those are mint sauces, cheese and tangy lime mayo...sort of...i really have no idea, despite tasting it various times. 
The box consists of grilled beef & pork, as well as roasted pork.
It was a great meal. It is meant for 2 pax. Hence i kept half portion for dinner.
~~~~~~
My lazy day in the apartment. This place is so comfy that I don't feel like goin out.
like why trouble myself with the hot weather outside? better stay indoor and keep myself hydrated, although my inner thought kept telling me to go out venture the new place.
The house owner has an exquisite taste in furniture and interior decor๐Ÿ˜‚

9 comments:

Twilight Man said...

I really love your luxurious apartment with the panoramic view. It would be nice if Mr-Nice-Guy and you could live there happily ever after. I saw Cupids flying outside your big window.

Tekkaus said...

I can totally relate to not wanting to go out in the hot weather. Sometimes staying indoors with some good food is the best way to enjoy yourself, right?

I must say, Mr-Nice-Guy really knows how to treat you! Having your delicious delivery brought right to your doorstep is the ultimate convenience. And that box of grilled meats and cassava sounds absolutely mouthwatering. I love when there are different sauces to try too - it adds an extra layer of flavor adventure!

Tekkaus said...

Your apartment sounds like a cozy haven, especially with that panoramic view! I could picture myself lounging around and enjoying the comfort while staying hydrated. It’s always nice to have a beautiful living space that makes you feel right at home.

By the way, I couldn’t help but chuckle at your mention of Cupids flying outside your window. Who knows, maybe they’re trying to tell you something about your future with Mr-Nice-Guy? ๐Ÿ˜‰

PH said...

Wow! I would love to have that box of grilled meats! I really LOL LOL when I read Twilight Man's comment!

mun said...

The rent of your panama apartment must be very expensive. That guy is very hospitable. What country is he from?

Rose world said...

The weather here has been crazy especially this week. Strong wind and rain!!! I also don't feel like going out when it rains.

Nux V said...

Twilight Man: LOL, u think too much. Mr-Nice-Guy is an ex tenant of the apartment, so he lived there, sadly this time he can't live with me together coz he is married with kids. Well, he is nice & cordial to everyone, that's his trademark.

Tekkaus: yea, i can't stay outdoor under the hot sun for long, therefore just laze at home.

PH: hehe....i knew u will like that box of grilled meats! A perfect carnivore meal.

Mun: The apartment rent is USD1900 per month. He is from BVI.

Rose world: Crazy weather these days.

Twilight Man said...

Cheh! Potong stim! You have been praising Mr-Nice-Guy no less than 10 times and got me excited that he was wooing our pretty Ms-Nice-Gal from Malaysia. All the Cupids have lost their arrows and flown back to the Gardens of Eden.

mun said...

Oh, thanks for your reply. Usd1900 is very expensive over here.

BBQ Barn @ Rockley, Barbados

One of the weekend we have to support users and the session ended around 11:50am. I was already hungry by then coz i woke up early and didn&...