Friday, May 28, 2021

Foodpanda Delivery - Kenny Rogers Roasters

I have been eating mostly home-cooked food since the lockdown started.
There are times that i missed dining out and fast food...
To 'kepoh'....i went on to browse Foodpanda just to look see if there's anything interesting nearby
and ended up buying 2 boxes of Kenny Rogers quarter chicken meal
I requested for chicken thigh for both. For the side dishes, one with mashed potatoes & garlic parsley potatoes, and the other is with mashed potatoes & coleslaw.
Here's the top down view...the chicken thigh is OK-lah....nothing fancy....tender meat with black pepper sauce provided separately (in the small container)
The other looks abit dry, but still OK when eaten with the sauce.
Total price is RM24.75 nett for 2 boxes, inclusive of delivery.
Tastewise was just so-so but i decided to order again (on another day) when there is further discount by using the code 'Tapintofood' in Foodpanda.
The second time, i bought the similar set meal at RM17.75 nett, inclusive of delivery....what a bargain!
well, i think these days i would click on Foodpanda more often seeing that the lockdown would be prolonged with the high number of cases (and keep rising daily!)

6 comments:

Nancy Chan said...

I miss Kenny Roger roast chicken and all the yummy side dishes. It has been a long time.

mun said...

Wah, so worth it la. Makes me want to buy also. I would order the Mac and cheese side dishes. Total lockdown from 1 Jun to 14 Jun so I think got more opportunities for you to use food panda d it.

Libby said...

Government will announce on Monday if there is further restrictions to our partial lockdown (Phase 2 HA).

The price is very worth it, I like what you ordered for the side dishes as I am a potato and coleslaw person too.

PH said...

I used to like Kenny Rogers Roasters back in the good old days when they first opened. But now I don't enjoy it anymore.

RealGunners said...

I used to enjoy KR, nowadays I order KR when I feel like a little kid. Like, to me, KR = childhood more than delicious. And I enjoyed the side dishes and muffins more than the chicken itself hahaha! My sides are always Mac and Cheese and Mixed Fruits.

Stacy said...

Aha yes Panda seems to have a lot of good deals. I have been very happily buying stuff from Pandamart (not available in all areas) with the discounts offered. So much so that my cupboards are seriously full now.

D'Nats Sri Petaling

D'Nats First time trying D'Nats despite this stall has been around for quite some time. It is an established Malay warung that sells...