Sunday, January 10, 2021

Pineapple Tarts

2 jars of pineapple tarts to munch on....
it tastes 'fresh' despite not home-baked.
The crust is buttery and the pineapple paste filling is sweet & tangy, just nice enough.
here's how it looks like inside...more like butter cookie with pineapple paste in an oval 'pineapple-shape-like' form. 
So tasty yet addictive...
it is from a famous brand....
not a biscuit brand though....but well, excellent quality!
This was purchased using points (went there before the expected lockdown soon)
20 pieces in a jar....the ingredients consist of butter and margarine....no wonder so sedap la!
BON APPETIT!

8 comments:

mun said...

Wah, I also want to eat your pineapple tarts but I don't go to genting highlands. Must be so tasty looking at your photos.

Twilight Man said...

I love to eat good pineapple tarts and won't mind paying a bomb for good ones like the one sold at Annie-1.

Libby said...

I am going to order pineapple tarts this year again, I prefer pineapple tarts in shape like yours, rather than those with the filling in the center. Sounds so tasty from the way you described it.

Tekkaus said...

These are premium pineapple tarts for sure. :D Looks good though.

Rose world said...

I love pineapple tarts!! My favourite to eat during CNY!!!

PH said...

Pineapple tarts are so synonymous with Chinese New Year. I love those buttery ones that melt in the mouth.

Nancy Chan said...

There are so many types of pineapple tarts. Some are melt in the mouth type and some are the old fashioned type.

Stacy said...

I'm totally a fan of pineapple tarts! One of my fav foods evah.

Flying Fish @ Oistins, Barbados

Barbados is known as "the land of the flying fish" which is also a national symbol of the country. So, off we went to try this fis...