Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Dirt Cheap Waffle

These butter waffles were selling at 50 cents per box before the price slashed till 20 cents!
Even at 50 cents (promotional price) it is already a steal!
Earlier, we bought half a dozen of these at the neighbourhood AEON Big.
Each box consists of 3 individual packs.
Each pack comes with 2 pieces of butter waffles, which means there are 6 pieces per box.
(one piece costs roughly 8 cents only!)
The side view of the waffle
and the front view
These are made in Vietnam and is expiring on Feb.
The taste is just as good and still crisp. Not too sweet with slight butter taste. Good to go with ice cream too.
Before X'mas, I went to Mid Valley AEON Big and saw the price slashed to 20 cents....but the remaining stocks run low...only this stack left (instead of mountain high on a few weeks back)
Kid you not.....20 cents!!!
the 'kiasu' me grabbed a few more boxes....something to munch on while WFH.....nom nom nommm

7 comments:

Twilight Man said...

Wow! Wow! This is unbelievably cheap!! I will want to buy and eat as I am a cheapo uncle.

Nancy Chan said...

So very, very cheap. A yummy snack to enjoy.

Rose world said...

Oh wow. That is a steal.

mun said...

Long time I didn't walk into Aeon Big so I didn't see this. If I have seen it, I will surely buy a few boxes to try. So they are eaten like biscuits?

Tekkaus said...

That's an incredible bargain for sure. :D Almost like free.

Stacy said...

Wow good catch!

Libby said...

I he not eaten crisp and biscuit like waffles like these before, usually are those soft and fluffy types.

Pie in the Sky @ Skytropolis Genting Highlands

A pizza shop in Skytropolis. This is a hidden spot at the indoor theme park which no one notices, unless you happen to queue there for the r...