Thursday, November 29, 2018

Bon-Ga Korean BBQ

This was what I had on 2016 X'mas eve....@ the neighborhood Bon-Ga restaurant
This outlet has closed and been replaced with 'Midam Korean Restaurant'. *I have yet to try Midam.
The pork belly was just so-so, kinda dry and hard...there were 9 banchans, mostly leafy greens & kimchis.
The barbequeing was all done in the kitchen, hence I dun get the smoky odour after meal.
Although the outlet is gone, the one in Solaris is still around. 
Maybe I should try out Midam one day.

2 comments:

mun said...

I like the banchans and kimchis. Unfortunately only my work friends like to eat this but not my family so I can't go to these eateries in Sri Petaling. See whether you try out Midam one day or not.

Nux V said...

Mun: same here...my parents aren't too fond of Korean food too :-(

Pie in the Sky @ Skytropolis Genting Highlands

A pizza shop in Skytropolis. This is a hidden spot at the indoor theme park which no one notices, unless you happen to queue there for the r...