Monday, October 22, 2018

Symphony by Chef Jo

Went for a team lunch @ this restaurant that serves fusion food.
 it was a Saturday noon and the DC mall was quiet due to most nearby offices were closed on Saturday.
 the restaurant was quiet too, we were the only group of customers throughout the lunchtime.
Here's what I had:
Home Cut Kumara Fries and Grilled Brocolli (sharing with another colleague)
 Swiss 'Roschti' Potato
 Cod Parcel with Black Mussel
New York steak (this was my colleague's order)
 There were 12 of us, and we occupied a long table, hence I wasn't able to take pictures of all the foods...*I dun want to annoy my boss
After the lunch, I went to walk around the DC mall...There's nothing much to see there, it is sort of another 'replicate' of Nexus Bangsar South/The Sphere/Intermark which mainly caters for office workers with some high end and casual dining restaurants.
Outside the restaurant, you can clearly see the 'Menara Millennium' building where I used to work at some 10 years ago. Back then, the DC mall was not built yet.


4 comments:

mun said...

Ah, I did see this restaurant when I was at DC mall. How come you all did not go eat at Birch Cafe?

Libby said...

Too many shopping malls nowadays, everywhere it is the same and I observed that usually in the shopping malls the restaurants would be crowded whereas the retail shops are usually quiet, food is still the most important to humans.

I like the millennium building which you used to work at, looks very majestic.

The swiss potato looks good.

Rose world said...

The building (last pic) looked amazing. Almost similar colour and structure as building where I worked in my 1st employment.

Nice lunch. I don't mind quiet set up.

Nux V said...

Mun: boss's decision....we don't get to choose :-(

Libby: the building looks majestic but this design is outdated. Nowadays most office building are modern looking and bright.

Rose World: the place is too quiet...maybe the food is not so worth as the price is steep. Can get better choices out there.

Pie in the Sky @ Skytropolis Genting Highlands

A pizza shop in Skytropolis. This is a hidden spot at the indoor theme park which no one notices, unless you happen to queue there for the r...