Monday, October 15, 2018

Monday Blues Entertainment - Sheila Majid

This is one of my fav Malay song from the 80s...by Sheila Majid. She was quite popular in the early 90s and I have seen her performing 'live' in various events during the 90s. The recent was in 2012 during Tun M birthday event.
This song tells a story of a lady braving herself to confess her feeling but words doesn't come out and she was 'desperately' asking for the moon (the only 'witness' to this encounter) for helping to pass the message....
How funny...

lol, those adolescence days...*shh...I had this thing that words doesn't come out and in fact, I was all 'frozen' when my crush stood nearby...
unfortunately, there were no moon back then, but I seriously hope that whatever who were present then could help pass the message to my crush....muahaha!
Ok, talking about moon....I recently had this Shanghainese mooncake bought from a kiosk to satisfy my 'Shanghainese mooncake' craving. And yes, this was from Oversea restaurant brand, the originator of Shanghainese mooncake ;-)
 there were having 30% discount on the final day before they dismantle the kiosk (the festive day itself), so I got this for around RM13...
 wooohooo…..I had this all by myself!
it's mine...mine.....all MINE!!!

5 comments:

mun said...

Wah, you ate the whole moon cake all by yourself in one seating ah?

Rose world said...

Lol. You must love and enjoy the moon cake. I am not so into Shanghai moon cake. Prefer the traditional mold.

Sheila Majid? I only know one song. Lol. Lagenda.

Nux V said...

Mun: I cut it into half. The other half is for next day.

Rose World: I only enjoy the Shanghainese mooncake with yolk ;-)

Twilight Man said...

When this singer was at the peak of her career in the 90s, my Japanese colleagues from Tokyo came to KL and wanted to buy all her albums! I was not even her fan. LOL

PH said...

That mooncake if eaten in one sitting is very filling.

Up To You Signature Kopitiam @ Sri Petaling

Growling stomach: Where to go for dinner today? Exhausted brain: I can't think much already, up to you lor.... OK, so i went to Up To Yo...