Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Kuey Teow Th'ng (Clear Soup Kuey Teow Noodles)

This was one of my late lunch after running errands in Endah Parade.
This shop located at the 3rd floor where it sells curry noodles, assam laksa, fried rice and teatime snacks such as toasts...
I wanted to have something 'clear'...so kuey teow th'ng it is...
the soup does look clear, but it is full of prawn flavor. They gave boneless chicken breast for this and a few pieces of shrimps.
Not bad, another satisfying meal at RM6.50

5 comments:

mun said...

I wonder whether it is the same shop that I have eaten there before in the year 2013. I find that now, Endah Parade is like a ghost shopping mall, not many shops there and mostly foot massage parlours.

PH said...

There is a restaurant specializing in Ipoh food near my place. After seeing your koay teow thng, I want to go and try the koay teow thng too hee..hee...

Libby said...

Nice! The chicken breast meat pieces look rather big pieces, really worth it for that price.

Nux V said...

Mun: this shop is located next to the very huge glass window.

Phong Hong: I believe u can cook better than this, with lotsa customised ingredients...

Libby: ok ler..just some typical kuey teow soup noodles.

mun said...

Ya, last time the shop I ate at is located there too. Used to have a big ship there.

Pie in the Sky @ Skytropolis Genting Highlands

A pizza shop in Skytropolis. This is a hidden spot at the indoor theme park which no one notices, unless you happen to queue there for the r...