It's ramadan month again, a fasting month for Muslim and also an exciting month for us (non-muslim) coz Ramadan bazaar is back! Last weekend, I visited the bazaar to buy my fav food - Murtabak! I luv the murtabak so much so tht I bought all versions - the mini sized murtabak and the original one - which came in beef or chicken - I had both! Yummylicious!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Let's Buka Puasa!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pork Satay & Chicken Chop in Sunny Food Republic
Chicken chop set from Western grill in Sunny Food Republic. This is a popular item and waiting time around 20-30 minutes during the weekend ...
-
Our neighbour gave us a bar of chococate as to thank us for taking good care of their orchids . Well, tis is not some ordinary chocolate bar...
-
A newly opened restaurant in Pinnacle mall, with Bali concept interior but serving mostly western food. This is their 3rd branch after Suban...
-
After one whole morning of exposing under the hot scorching sun, we opted for some indoors walk - at 1st Avenue mall... Surprisingly, Pe...
5 comments:
ahh u make me drooll!!!
I not yet visit any bazaar yet..LOL~~
i want gali babi XD
i want gali ayam
XD
cbenc12: u should go get some food now...i knw u r hungry!
canny har: it's already mid of the month...faster go visit (before it's too late) and help me grab another piece of murtabak! thx!
xniquet: babi best betul!
3point8: yummy ayam...but i tink they prefer selling rendangs than gali...
Post a Comment