Thursday, September 11, 2008

Just as I thought…

My imagination has been running wild these days…This morning, while at the entrance of the washroom, I tot I saw a ghost. Well, I m not on drugs anyway!

The lighting in our office washroom is a bit dim, and I guess the structure is defunct. From the entrance, there are rows of cubicles on the left and mirror on the right. Meanwhile, if someone is to open the main door, she might risk slamming onto the person who happened to exit from the first cubicle as the door is very close to it.
I was still in semi-awake mode (during then). The first thing I saw when I opened the door is a mirror with the reflection of a figure. A slim and tall lady with fair skin and white dress. She had a very long curly hair…I almost jump when I see tht reflection of her…especially under the dim yellow light! Well, she just happened to come out from the first cubicle when I walked in.
It gave me an instant ‘wake’!

Btw, today marks the 7th anniversary of the tragic terrorist attack (World Trade Centre, NY). Rest in peace…

1 comment:

C said...

Hahaha!!

Relax relax.....LOL!!

Pie in the Sky @ Skytropolis Genting Highlands

A pizza shop in Skytropolis. This is a hidden spot at the indoor theme park which no one notices, unless you happen to queue there for the r...