Monday, July 14, 2008

Kamaboko?


I bet u dunno what the heck is tis stick by jst looking from the picture itself.

Firstly, I thought it was candle, another glimpse looks like sausage...
But i was wrong...

This is something very new ;-)
Boss came back frm a business trip in Japan and bought this snack for us.

Yes, it is a S.N.A.C.K

After some references from the net, we found out that this stick is known as 'kamaboko'

I dun dare to taste it after reading the reviews about this weird snack.
coz it shows...

FLAVOR:

and with all the negative feedbacks i got frm my colleagues, guess i need some time to prepare my tongue with its strange 'fishy and cheesy' taste!

2 comments:

Chee Hoe said...

Looks like cheese sticks.

Not sure about the one you got but japanese cheese sticks taste really good if your a cheese person.

Anonymous said...

Weird snack!

St Michael, Barbados

During the weekdays, the driver would picked us (me & colleague) from the apartment at 8am daily. Sometimes he would use different route...